Saturday, January 7, 2012

1 - Daily dose

It was one of those "aha!" moments, when I read my first "God blog" online.  I can use the wonders of the Internet to fulfill my life where it is lacking.  The thing that should be most important in my life was most often an afterthought, and I wanted this to change.

I read http://www.practicaldevotion.com/, and it felt good.  Ryan was able to write about God in a personal, relatable way, and I felt Wowed.  I could enjoy learning about God and Jesus, without guilt, fire, and brimstone.  Some may enjoy that angle; not me.  I enjoy being happy, positive, and hopeful.

I found one way to connect with God more often, with Ryan's blog, and I hope to find more... especially since I don't go to church as often as I should!  And, I've committed to seeking out those connections regularly.  Although I will blog just weekly on the topic, having this commitment will hopefully serve as a reminder for me to find those connections more often, and would love to hear about how you do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment